Sunday 24 January 2021

Mudras to unlock your 7 chakras

I wanted to write a short extract on what yoga has bought to me. 

Yoga is good for personal strength, wellbeing and flexibility. It works with the breath to enable energy and space within the body. 

The practise of yoga has given me an awareness of my breathing patterns. Before, I held a lot of breath in my chest but now I can breathe deeply into my stomach. 

Firstly, it has helped improve my posture, overall flexibility, whereas before I had tightness. Moreover, it has increased my energy levels. Secondly, my digestion has improved.  Furthermore, I have learnt to meditate and concentrate on one thing, whereas in the past my mind has been hectic and worried. 

Here is the article about mudras. It's worth a read - 

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-20543/7-mudras-to-unlock-your-7-chakras.html

✊👌



No comments:

Post a Comment